Human trafficking is a crime that exploits women, children and men for various reasons including forced labor and sex. July 30th is designated as the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons and blue is the recognized color to create awareness. You can put a brake on this worldwide threat by creating awareness with blue wristbands. You can customize them at AmazingWristbands.com – the leading provider of silicone accessories.
Spread Knowledge to Prevent
How can this worldwide crime be prevented? People affected by human trafficking rarely come forward to seek help because of lack of awareness. Hence, to prevent this crime, first you have to educate them about this problem. It is always the right time to create knowledge about this.
Put the Brakes on Trafficking with Blue Wristbands
Wristbands are quite popular these days. They are used by almost everyone not only as a fashion accessory but also for various purposes such as creating awareness, raising funds for causes, promoting events and more. These are ideal for conveying special messages with different colors. Many non-profit organizations use blue as their recognized awareness color to indicate support for their awareness campaigns. Why blue? Because it symbolizes trustworthiness, stability and intelligence. Here are some interesting facts about it:
- It can be often associated with sadness. The idiom “feeling blue” means to feel sad or unhappy;
- More than 50% of the world flags contain blue;
- Most people will tell you their favorite color is blue;
- It is nature’s color for water and sky;
- Post office mailboxes in the United States are typically blue;
- In Mexico, this color represents mourning;
- This color is used to fight against human trafficking by the Blue Heart Campaign and represents the sadness of those who are trafficked;
These products come in a wide variety of colors, types, fonts, sizes and the different message styles include debossed, ink filled debossed, embossed, color filled emboss, and screen printed. You can customize your blue wristbands printed with awareness messages like "Join Hands to Prevent Human Trafficking" or "Support July 30th" and give them away for free during your awareness campaign. You can also emphasize on the need to learn more about this crime which can be prevented by a simple message like "Acquire Knowledge to Prevent" printed on your wristbands. If you want your product to really stand out, you can use a second color or use swirled and segmented colors.
Why Buy from AmazingWristbands.com?
Our products are made of high quality silicone material. They are 100% latex free, non-allergenic and flexible. Best of all, they are easily customizable. Our product line includes custom hand bands, personalized slap bands, dual layer bands, USB bands, silicone rings and many more styles at the lowest prices.
Our professionally qualified and friendly customer-oriented staff is available 24/7 to help you design your awareness bracelets as per your style.
- 100% silicone products.
- Special effects such as swirled or segmented colors, glitter, or glow in the dark.
- No mold fees on any quantity.
- No minimum quantity for your order on selected wristband styles.
- Free shipping, artwork, design, and color matching.
- Many different colors and color combinations to choose from.
- Delivery takes 5 – 7 business days.
Join hands together and put brakes on human trafficking with customized blue wristbands to help victims start a brand new life!
Our toll free number for sales, service and support is 1-800-269-0910.